This product has been designed with flexibility and hence can be configured dependent on a golf course’s requirements, ranging from 72-hole pay and play resorts to 18-hole members’ courses. With more than 150 reports, this product is essential to the management of any golf course. The following document outlines the functionality available.
Some of the main functionalities are:
- Unlimited number of golf courses managed in one system
- User rights controlled by Concept User Access Module – controls access and view rights and permissions
- Golf course scheduling and time blocking
- Allocate a ‘Special’ setup, whereby the tee-sheet is broken down into three periods (morning, lunch and afternoon) and special rules can be allocated to those times. For example, 4 balls only off tee 1 in the morning, 2 balls off tee 10, then 2 balls off tee 1 at lunch, etc.
- Tee-time blocking – maintenance, tournaments etc.
- Slot control and tee-time restrictions by player-type (i.e. members only times, hotel times, etc.)
- Restrict the number of days in advance a tee-time can be booked (i.e. same day reservations only or weekend times can only be booked 7 days in advance
- Color-coding by reservation status
- Multiple booking controls over different courses
- Define first & last tee-time for the day by course (configurable by date range)
- Define intervals between each tee-time and turn-around times per 9 holes
- Automatic time configuration changes by date
- See up to 3 courses’ daily availability on one screen
- Course utilization snapshot report for each day7-day overview of reservations (reservations can also be made from the overview)
- 7-day graphical layout of reservation status
.. and many other features